1. Collection of your information
1.1 We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Email address
- Contact number
1.2 We collect personal data directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal data, we may collect it in various ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- through your use of our services
- through emails
- through the use of 1st party cookies only on our website
1.3 If you do not provide us with the personal data described above, we may not be able to provide the requested services to you, either to the same standard as if you had provided the personal data or at all.
2. Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure
2.1 We collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send communications as requested or consented to by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice on our services;
- to process and respond to any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or to co-operate with any governmental authority.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1 We will not disclose your personal data to any affiliates, contractors and/or third-party services providers We only use your data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2.1 and the purposes of: (a) operating our website or business; (b) fulfilling requests by you; and (c) otherwise providing our services to you; law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities where we are required to do so by any law or regulation; relevant parties where it is necessary for legal proceedings; or any other organisations for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may send 1st party "cookies", which are unique identifiers, to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may adjust your browser setting so that your device does not accept them.
questions about privacy or fair data usage?